Your cart is currently empty.
Upon making purchases online, it is agreed that you have read and understood our Order Processing Policy.
- Orders placed from Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped every Mondays before 2 pm. …AND… Orders placed from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be shipped every Thursday before 2 pm.
- Products sold at our website are normally available for courier pick-up and consolidation within 24 hours after the order has been processed and approved.
- Stock availability of listed items is not guaranteed. If an order will not be available within 3 days or is out of stock, the customer will be notified via e-mail and will be advised if and when the item will become available or if store has discontinued selling the item for whatever reason.
- The total amount displayed in the Checkout Page includes the LBC shipping fee(s). The table below shows the current LBC rates for shipment within the Philippines. This is subject to change without prior notice.
|WEIGHT||Tagbilaran City, Bohol to NCR/LUZON/VISAYAS|
|0-3 kilos||Php 380|
|4-5 kilos||Php 520|
|6-10 kilos||Php 960|
|11-20 kilos||Php 1460|
- Our Honeyed Bahalina, Spicy Native Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar and Honeyed Lemon can only be shipped via sea freight.
- For domestic air freight shipments all other liquid products should be placed inside a sealed Styrofoam box. Additional Fee for the Styrofoam box (Small=₱150, Meduim=₱200, Big=₱250).
- For international air freight shipments only dry goods and arts and crafts are allowed. There is a no liquid cargo policy enforced by most International airline companies.
Method of Payment:
Make your payment directly into our bank account.
Your order will not be shipped until the funds have been deposited and debited to our account.
Our bank account details are:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
ICM Tagbilaran Branch
VICTORIA C. SANDIDGE/BOHOLBEEFARM
Account No: 9479-0238-64