ROOM PACKAGES INCLUDE
The schedule of your itineraries depends on the time of your arrival/departure
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Panglao St. Agustin Church
- Shell Museum
- Hinagdanan Cave
- Alona Beach
- Blood Compact
- Ruined old Baclayon Church and Museum
- Loboc River Cruise
- Chocolate Hills
- Philippine Tarsier
- Bilar Man-made Forest
- Butterfly Garden
- Organic Farming
- Crafts and Livelihood
- Production of Ice Cream & Bee Farm Products
- Educational Tour about Honeybees
1 hour session/person
Please select your arrival and departure dates:
Save on these awesome deals. Take advantage of our room and tour packages now!
Minimum of 2 Dives
(all -in with equipment)
Inclusions: Swimming Pool, Video Presentation, and 4 Dives
(all in w/equipment)
All-in with equipment
LOCAL DIVE(not allowed in Balicasag Island)
One Open Water Dive
Two Persons or More
One Open Water Dive
Experience a soothing traditional Boholano massage combined with therapeutic qualities of lemongrass oil.
An authentic therapeutic Filipino massage that focuses on ancient methods passed down through generations of Pinoy culture with the use of virgin coconut oil with peppermint and fresh ginger.
A deep tissue massage to uplift, harmonize, and balance the flow of energy with focus on specific meridians to release tensions and restore peace and harmony.
It’s a dry massage which encourages self-healing and rebalancing of energy flow enhancing the body, mind, and spirit.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese holistic method preventing local congestion. A partial vacuum is created in the cups placed on the skin either by heat. This soothes the muscle pain, heals back and neck pains, opens meridians, helps release toxins, improves and releases the stress points of the body.
A combination of the Buzzz signature & Hapyod for kids ages 10 years old and below.
- Back Massage
- Underarm Waxing
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Upper Lip Waxing
- Lower Lip Waxing
- Bikini Waxing
- Brazilian Waxing
- Mani/Pedi Combo Includes nail shaping, cuticle treatment, moisturizing massage, and nail polish application.
- Foot and Leg Massage
- Hand & Arm Massage
- Queen Bee Foot Spa Includes foot bath, scrubbing and foot filing using scrub with moisturizing foot and leg massage.
- Detoxifying spa
- Traditional Body Scrub
Our treatment starts with luxurious and pampering body bath. Exfoliate! With the use of local coconut milk scrub and honey that deeply massages and cleans the skin.
- Bee Farm Herbal Garden Facial
Freshly made recipe consists of blended honey, herbs, and freshly picked produce from our garden. This facial incorporates gentle cleansing, exfoliation and hydration that stimulate dry and rough skin.
- Bee Farm Deep Cleansing Facial
- Steamed Bath
- Ear Candle
TASTE OF EVERYTHING
(2 hours and 30 minutes)
Includes garden facial, queenbee footspa, traditional body scrub and buzz signature massage.
Includes garden secret facial, queenbee foot spa, traditional body scrub and hilot panuhot.
BOHOL IN THE SKY TOUR
There is simply no better way to take in the best that Bohol has to offer than on board the Bohol in the Sky Aerial Tour. This is the only tour of its kind in Bohol and it has an incredibly low introductory price.
With pickup and drop off at Tagbilaran airport, there are currently 3 standard tours available. However, if there is something else that you would like to see then this can most likely be arranged by contacting us first to discuss.
The magnificent views offered by this tour include the majestic white sandy beaches and cliff sides and the coral reef formations around the islands. Panglao Island, Virgin Island and Balicasag Island and the surrounding reefs will amaze you with the spectacular birdseye view from the aerial tour that lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Flights are available every day excluding bad weather days. If a flight is forced to cancel then you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or take a full refund of the Aerial Tour Fees (Reservation fee is not refundable but may be applied to rescheduled flights).
The Bohol Countryside land tour is one of the most popular land based tours in Bohol, however, the best way to see the Chocolate Hills is from the air. The other benefit is that you don’t have to walk up the 200+ stairs at the Chocolate Hills viewing platform. Just sit back, relax and take in the beauty of this mystically formed cone shaped mountains. Not only this on the way to and from the Chocolate Hills, you will also get to see more of Bohol’s beautiful countryside. This tour takes approximately 45 minutes.
The best way to enjoy the view of the Chocolate Hills is from the air on the Bohol In the Sky aerial tour. No stairs to climb. You will also see the majestic beauty of the bohol countryside in this 45 minute aerial tour.
Why not see both Panglao and the countryside all at once. This tour covers all of the above and goes for approximately 1 hour.
Things To Bring
Cameras or cellphone for aerial view shots
Transport to Tagbilaran airport is not included but may be requested for additional fees.
I will obey and abide the rules and regulations promulgated and enforced by the officials associated with the service.
I hereby waive and renounce my rights to all damages, hospitalization, and the like and I will not hold Bohol Aerial Tour and Services and its management and staff responsible for any misfortune, injury, or accident be slight or serious, that may happen in connection with the Aerial Tour.
If the flight is forced to be cancelled due to bad weather, the flight will be rescheduled without additional fees. If the passenger decides to cancel the flight for any reason, only 80% of the Aerial Tour fees is refunded due to the costs incurred during the pre-operations procedures of the aircraft. The online reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Ocean View Room for couple with breakfast
- 20% off room accommodation for couple’s guests
- Give aways (honey w/ buri packaging)
- Reception area :
- Handumanan (100 guest)
- Barangay Hall (200-250 guest)
- Colony Resto (50 guest)
- 1 Bottle of Honeyed Bahalina for couple’s toasting
- Use of resort’s area for pre-nuptial photoshoot
- Farm rustic floral arrangement
- Cocktail/ appetizer (served for 1 hour)
- Home baked squash bread with assorted home made spreads (mango, pesto & chocolate spread)
- Organic Mixed lettuce w/ mango & peanut butter wrapped in fresh cassava lumpia
- Dried cassava vegetarian chips with green tomatoes
- Unsweetened banana chips with herb dip
- Fresh lemon cucumber drink
- Organic garden salad with freshly picked flowers served with honey mustard and sweet vinaigrette dressing
- Main course:
- Organic honeyglazed roasted chicken
- Baked fish
- Bee Farm original spare ribs (simmered in homemade tomato sauce)
- Lasagna; choice of seafood lasagna and/or vegetable lasagna
- Organic red rice & organic white rice (supplied by community based farmers that grows organic rice)
- Lemongrass juice
- You get to pick 7 flavours of your choice for you and your guests
- 2 wireless microphones
(minimum of 50 person)